Wednesday, March 4, 2009

procrastination

I am overwhelmed by trying to figure out travel plans and make this summer into something productive, so instead of dealing with it I am going to post some of Lydia's Cordoba pictures :)










In order:
- Musical performance in the Jewish museum


- Lydia and I showing Pittsburgh pride in the mezquita


- Me under one of the arches in the Ruins


- The heladaria by Plaza Nueva ... mmmm


- Meg, Kate, and me on the stairs of Granada 10 showin off our Ladies Night balloons


-The gorgeous but over the top main alter in the cathedral of the mezquita


- Where Christianity and Islam collide


- Ceiling in the cathedral


- The Cathedral Tower from outside

And in other news, it's still raining in Spain. I have night class tonight from 8-930 then it's ladies night at granada 10. It better stop raining, or I might just come back and sleep (but of course, thats not really gonna happen haha).
Besitos!

No comments:

Post a Comment